Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cube Field At School Fondest Memories Of You And Your Friend?

Fondest memories of you and your friend? - cube field at school

I know that some memories that had you and your friend. : *) The one with the longest list gets best answer! : D *

Mine are ...

Play Shrek 2 for Game Cube. I was Shrek, Donkey and Puss n Boots or Fiona. Lol, I love this game. : D

Swimming pool in my late into the night. xD and the early morning.

Reproduction of the PS2 in the living room at midnight. We loved the game of sled storm! xD

Might be preserved to 4 clock and snacks. xD

Playing outside with my dog Max:)

To make random videos with the Flip Video. xP

Riding in the jeep when the roof was removed. : D (If it rained too xD)

Squeeze through the field to see the horse of my cousin. xD

Skating down the hill on scooters. : P

When we invited this girl, Sarah, to my home in order with the hose xD He was very angry, wet play against us ... It makes absolutely no sense ....

Prank call random people on the phone! xD

Playing the Wii, but ... \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br>
When we went on the road in the snow storm, really crazy, the snow was blowing so cold so fast, it hurts our faces when we went back inside. xD

With the bike around the block: P

All the memories we had in elementary school some time ago: "[RIP BE

When we were kids we used to gather this game of survival on the playground, school, play and dandelion Macroni xD

When it rained, we have our shoes and wade in the puddles! xD

Blasting music in my room and I jumped on my bed crazy xD

And my favorite memory of all those we met when we were young, we played in the sand, the other playing with her doll and play with my puppy.

Post as much as you want! :) Probably will be another issue like this when it is full.

0 comments:

Post a Comment