Sunday, January 31, 2010

Do They Still Make Razrs How Much Are Razrs At Cingular (A T & T) I Think Idk What They Changed It To?

How much are razrs at Cingular (A T & T) I think Idk what they changed it to? - do they still make razrs

I get a new phone from Cingular. (I think the changes to AT & T), and I get a RAZR. Onlne I did not see but see what it was. Regardless of color, because you can always buy a blanket. However, the color is pink, or more? If so, how much do they cost? My limit is $ 40. Thanksss!

2 comments:

CareBear said...

Everyone is waiting for $ 199.99, regardless of the color line "price without compromise" ...
However, if you qualify for an upgrade ... and when an agreement of 2 years of service ... Base price is $ 249.99, the discount online and 199.99 plus a $ 50 mail-in check ... are free. Go to the eBay Web site and mobile Cingular. If you already have a customer come in and see if you qualify for an upgrade. If not, they will tell you if you qualify and you can decide if you can wait that long or not.


PS ... I met some people who were RAZR ... This is not like them. They said that they are inferior and cheap.
But if you look ahead. I know its someone who loves them. You might like.

Simon k said...

OMG! HELLO, and to my plan, because the RAZR 30 Dollas! I want to know, Sally and I'll call u

Post a Comment