Monday, January 25, 2010

Tinge Instead Of Period Mucus Instead Of Period... Sign Of Pregnancy?

Mucus instead of period... Sign of pregnancy? - tinge instead of period

1-2 days, I end my day (sometimes within 28 days sometimes 29) on 30 and no deadline. 24, I had a half-day light brown spots, which could be confused with implantation bleeding. I tested on day 24 and BFN. so .. 30 days, but on 28 Day were carrying out a type of white mucus. Sometimes a light brown color or very pale pink, visible only when after cleaning. I try to try again?

3 comments:

Gavyn's here! 11-20-08 =) said...

If you try, try again. 24 was probably still too early for you. And when the mucus is a sign of pregnancy, but we all have the cervical mucus during the cycle or if the insurance is not a sign.

della420... said...

If you try, the first urine test Moring

Baby Xander arrived Nov. 11th 09 said...

I expect the test. This happened to me and I've tested, got a negative image and has started the same day. Figures eh? In any case, I'm just in time, but I think my body wanted to play with me!

Post a Comment