Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cute Wedding Place Card Ideas Engagement Party Gift - Is This Cute Or Tacky?

Engagement party gift - is this cute or tacky? - cute wedding place card ideas

One of my good friends (which) was a bridesmaid in my wedding for about 6 months. I have a card, "Congratulations" with a gift card in a restaurant when I heard. Last week we received an invitation to his party's commitment to be held later this month. The invitation said "no gifts"

That has been my best friend in my childhood, I had a little something, even if it has sent a greeting card to get ...

It has a 9 "pie pan in its register. I thought I could buy and cook a cake or brownies in it .... and then we give them my baked goods (including bread) as a gift to celebrate commitment to small." The second go'ers not uncomfortable because he does not bring about gifts, as I give a simple baked goods.

I thought it was cute and thoughtful idea ... But it is sticky, it's a loaf of bread that has been used (even if used only once, cook for them?) What are the thoughts that you please! :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment