Friday, February 5, 2010

How Long It Take To Send Package To Thiland How Long After You Send A Package To Immigration Does It Take For Them To Give You An Answer?

How long after you send a package to immigration does it take for them to give you an answer? - how long it take to send package to thiland

My husband and I are married (which a citizen of the United States), and gave people the processing of documents to send the packet on immigration for a month ... How long does it take to respond to?

1 comments:

Sarah_Ho... said...

My husband and I were married November 3, 2007 and sumbitted our papers, December 7, 2007. We have the I-130 and I-485, and the employment authorization and travel documents presented to advance parole. I have receipts for everything after 2-3 weeks (before Christmas). My biometrics appointment was the beginning of January 2008, a month or two of our original filing. On January 30, 2008, which was approved for my travel documents, and February 7, 2008 approved my work permit came through, too. Each time it took about 2 weeks after receipt of notification of approval for physical maps of the paperwork. I have an online account with USCIS for e-mail as soon as I is about something with one of my options - I recommend this way - to communicate almost instantly, but you do need to wait at the entrance to the figures. The next step was our immigration interview. I have the notification of this in February 2008 April 7 appear, 2008. We went and I was approved. The office said it would take 3-4 weeks to make my physical green card (which has not happened, andand others), so that the process of 7mo December 2007 lasted, 7 April 2008 - so that 4 months. Everything was done by the Chicago office and the waiting time is probably a little different to help in any office, but I hope that!

Post a Comment